Sunday 3 February 2013

Happy February From a Very Neglected Blog !



Wow ! When I decided to take a break from active blogging at the end of last year, I didn't realise one bit how difficult it was going to be to get back into the swing of things. The last half of 2012 really tested my ability to juggle tasks with college, work, living on my own, personal projects, relationships and university application deadlines, honestly it was a total nightmare ! Unfortunately because of this, blogging had to take a backseat. Happily, things have settled down a whole ton in my life this year already, so I have lots of posts planned already ! Here's some things you can look forward to seeing over the next few weeks :



Dark Dolly Kei Feature
A Closer look at Dolly Kei's darker sister. One of my favourite styles, I can't
wait to outline what this entails and post some fantastic examples 


Deco Jewellery Box How-To !
DIY tutorials are a new blog feature I'm planning for this year ! They'll be posted
once every two weeks, and the first of these is how to make your own
deco jewellery box.



NI NO KUNI GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW !
Of course, I have been so excited to finally be able to get my hand's on Level-5/Studio
Ghibli's collaboration Ni no Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch. I purchased it on Friday and I cannot
wait to share this with you guys. I know you've all been as excited as I have.

Alongside this I will mostly be giving the layout a general revamp (it feels so dated now !) and playing around with add-ons and things. So nothing too big ! If you saw my last post you may remember that I was contemplating moving to a different hosting site, but have since decided against this idea. I've played around with Wordpress and Tumblr, but nothing is as versatile for me as Blogger, so here I will be staying ;3 That being said, for anyone who doesn't know, I do already have a tumblr blog as a kind of scrapbook of inspiring images, if anyone would like to follow that blog too ! I'm much more active there than I am here. 

So, please do keep checking back. I know it's been a long hiatus but things will be picking up from here on in. Until next time !



No comments:

Post a Comment