Saturday 4 May 2013

Adventures, Health and Other Such Things !


Hello, everyone !

Well, after promising I'd start updating frequently again in February, I've come to realise that it is now, in fact, May. Unfortunately, because I don't have enough on my plate at the moment as it is, I've had an incredibly bad bout of health recently. I've suffered for a long time with arthritis of my joints which often makes it difficult for me to do things or get about as well as other people (it also makes the things I love doing, namely art, crafts and gaming respectively, very difficult which isn't fun at all) and recently it's been much worse. I've also had a lot of other health problems spring up on top of that, so I'm feeling pretty in the wars at the moment (。┰ω┰。)
I have been trying to keep up the things I enjoy doing though.. here's some little bits of adventures I've been up to lately, from my Instagram !

 
I thought it might be helpful to post some links where you might be able to catch me a little bit more frequently;

tumblr - scrapbook of inspiring j-fashion images and other lovely things, and occasional personal posts
twitter - I'm super active on twitter, live tweeting is my fave !
♡ instagram - I also use instagram frequently, follow for lots of daily photo adventures.
pinterest - mood boards of all things that inspire and fascinate me.
ravelry - knitting and crochet community I frequently find lots of adorable craft inspiration.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment