Thursday 6 March 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR (in March !)




Hello sweethearts 

Well, it's been nearly a whole year since I wrote a post here - where does the time go ? - and I've been having a pretty hardcore love affair with Tumblr ; a ; It's just so easy to blog things super quickly over there, but then it doesn't have the same feel to it when you want to write really in-depth blogs. So, one of my New Years Resolutions this year was to get back into blogging in a serious way !

A pretty major thing that has happened to me since I last blogged has been moving away ! I packed up my things in September and left my North West home for the cosy Midlands, where I began a degree in Game Art Design at university. This is probably the //biggest reason I feel like I haven't been able to dedicate quite so much time to being online lately, it's SO much work - but it's also a whole bunch of fun, and I feel way blessed to get to do such an awesome degree which is based in something I've loved for so long. Becoming a full-time student has actually also given me lots of ideas for things I would like to blog about.. All I have left to do is find the time between all my projects to do so ; A ;

I also have embarked on an adventure of living a completely clean lifestyle. While this defiantly includes diet - I'm now 100% vegan since New Year, hurray ! - I'm also attempting to apply this philosophy (filling myself only with good things) to all aspects of my life. I suffered quite a sever anxiety meltdown towards the end of 2013 and so this year I'm focusing on positivity - anything in my life with even the slightest vibes of negativity is getting kicked to the curb. I've been learning a lot about the benefits of yoga (something else I've also found myself addicted to since the new year), eating clean and even things like chakra cleansing and crystal healing. It's all super interesting, but I still have so much to learn ! No doubt I'll have lots of updates in this area, too.

Finally, a project that myself and two fellow artists have been working on for 18 months is about to launch and I couldn't be more excited ! Watch this space for more info in the next few weeks ;3 I have a few projects of my own up my sleeve which is also very exciting and I can't wait to be able to share some ideas with you all !

I've missed blogging a lot, and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things again ! I'm also going to be having a giant layout revamp over the next couple of days ! It is a brand new year so I think it calls for it. If anyone is interested in finding me in any other spots on the internet, I'm over at :

chemicalteaparty.tumblr.com
facebook.com/xo.amylestrange
twitter : @amylestrange
instagram.com/amylestrange



No comments:

Post a Comment